1. Will pHenomenal Water neutralize my stomach acid?
A: It shouldn't. pHenomenal is neutralized the second it hits the stomach by the stomach acid. What happens next? The body makes more. Stomach acid is like any other acid…it is made of hydrogen. Where does the body find hydrogen? It goes to the blood and converts these hydrogen molecules into stomach acid! Incredible! This is beneficial for almost everyone, especially someone with MRSA, because that’s what you want, less hydrogen in the blood. Yes, a person can develop a condition called “alkalosis” but that’s from drinking water with toxic amounts of sodium, calcium, potassium or magnesium for years — hard to do and rare to find this condition.
2. pHenomenal Water: what if a person already has low stomach acid issues……. is there a time of the day that is best to drink the Phenomenal Water? And is it best to drink it on an empty stomach or with food?
A: If a person has low stomach acid issues they should be taking 1-3 ENZYME UPPER from http://www.MyHealthyHabits.com. Low HCl production is normal as we age. It is also responsible for low iron, therefore, anemia. Start with 1 and gradually work up to 3 if there is no discomfort. Best time to drink pHenomenal Water is anytime except 30 minutes before/after meals.
3. Can I put ice in my pHenomenal?
A: Yes, but the best thing to do is make a few trays of ice with your mixed pHenomenal. Then you have "alkaline" ice that you can add to your water and the structure of the mixture will not change.
4. Can I exercise while drinking pHenomenal?
A: Absolutely, in fact it's one of the fastest ways to get rid of acidity. You will discover new stamina by drinking pHenomenal Water.
5. Should I ever take a break from my standard dose of pHenomenal?
A: There is no need to interrupt your pHenomenal consumption. Take a break will only accumulate more Hydrogen over the days stopped. So why stop? Just continue and keep the Hydrogen flowing out of the body.
6. Can I mix pHenomenal with lemon or something else?
A: No you cannot. Please follow the mixing instructions and do not add anything else which may neutralize the pHenomenal.
7. How much pHenomenal should I drink a day?
A: We recommend that a person drinks this volume of water a day mixed with pHenomenal.(To make progress faster you can drink a larger volume, but please do not mix it stronger.
360 pounds = 128 ounces per day
315 pounds = 112 ounces per day
270 pounds = 96 ounces per day
225 pounds = 80 ounces per day
180 pounds = 64 ounces per day
135 pounds = 48 ounces per day
90 pounds = 32 ounces per day
45 pounds = 16 ounces per day
22 pounds = 8 ounces per day
10 pounds = 6 ounces per day
8. Can I mix large amounts at a time, days in advance?
A: That's no problem. pHenomenal's pH will not change if it is pre-mixed just make sure it's in a sealed container.
9. Why do I see "white flakes" in my bottle of pHenomenal?
A: It's just the calcium that is added as a flavor buffer falling out of the solution. When pHenomenal gets cold or with time it falls out and you can see it on the bottom of the bottle. It's harmless and it doesn't change the pH in the slightest. Feel free to filter it out by pouring your pHenomenal thru a paper towel. By the way, we go to incredible lengths to keep that from happening… but it still does.
10. Do I need to keep pHenomenal refrigerated?
A: There is no need to keep pHenomenal refrigerated. Just store at room temperature.
11. What is the shelf of your products?
A: Two years from bottling date. You will find an expiration date printed on each bottle.
12. What are the ingredients in pHenomenal?
A: pHenomenal is a new way of forming water with some calcium added for taste.
13. Why do you add calcium to pHenomenal?
A: It is a flavor buffer. Have you ever used baking soda in your refrigeration to absorb taste? It's much the same. Calcium absorbs the taste.
14. When traveling by air will radiation affect the structure of pHenomenal?
A: No, not any more than water will pick up radiation.
15. Can I use properly mixed pHenomenal in my eyes or sinuses?
A: We cannot offer advise about medical safety. Anyone with a medical condition should consult medical help if they have any concerns about pHenomenal . However, we do want to truthfully relate our experience and insight for anyone who needs that information. Some customers have said this is helpful with a very weak mixture of pHenomenal, but any use other than as labeled is solely at the user's own risk.
16. What is the weight of pHenomenal Water for traveling?
A: 1 bottle of pHenomenal is 3 pounds.
17. Can I safely give pHenomenal to my pets?
A: Based on our experience and research and providing that mixing instructions according to weight and label instructions are followed and reasonable care is exercised, pHenomenal can benefit pets as well. Please be sure to follow the weight instructions.
18. Is pHenomenal effective against Cancer?
A: We cannot offer any advice about medical safety. Anyone with a medical condition should consult medical help if they have any concerns about pHenomenal. However, we do want to truthfully relate our experience and insight for anyone who needs that information. According to our research, cancer is a "fermenting cell disease." It assimilates sugar and produces Lactic Acid. MRSA is a "fermenting bacteria" that assimilates sugar and lactic acid. They are similar, except one is cell and one is bacteria. However, it is much more difficult to shut down a living cell than a bacterium. You can't alkalize a cell to the point of reversing cancer. But in our experience pHenomenal will help in removing Lactic Acid enough to pull a person out of the state of Lactic Acidosis. This will make the immune system more effective. We have many, many people with cancer that will never let their supply of pHenomenal run out.
19. Is pHenomenal good for low energy and acne?
A: Our experience and reports indicate pHenomenal is great for those with low energy levels. The acne may or may not be acid related but today's teenagers definitely put a lot of acid into their bodies and experience a lot of stress. So it wouldn't hurt to try it!
20. Can I take mineral supplements with pHenomenal?
A: Yes, mineral supplements can be taken with pHenomenal. Leave at least a 1 hour window and try to take them early in the AM or before bed.
21. Does pHenomenal work for Candida?
A: We cannot offer any advice about medical safety because we are not qualified to offer such advice. Anyone with a medical condition should consult medical help if they have any concerns about pHenomenal. However, we do want to truthfully relate our experience and insight for anyone who needs that information. Regarding Candida it's hard to say. The answer would be no. Not specifically. MRSA specifically uses acid to protect itself and to thrive in the body while Candida does not. This is a common question, and we have had just as many clients say it worked very well as the ones that say it didn't do anything for their Candida. Sorry for a wishy washy answer, but I suggest that you try a sample of pHenomenal and you will know in a week wheather it helps or not.
22. Should I drink pHenomenal all at once or throughout the day?
A: It really does not matter. Most athletes like to drink pHenomenal fast and furious! Others like to take their time and sip throughout the day. Either way, pHenomenal will be just as potent and work just as well. On another note, we do suggest to stop drinking pHenomenal at least 3 hours before bed time. Some say it can give you so much energy they have trouble sleeping.
23. How do I store pHenomenal?
A: Store pHenomenal in a kitchen cabinet or in the refrigerator. PHenomenal can withstand heat up to 160 fahrenheit, or freezing. The most important thing is to always keep the cap on. This applies to pre mixed pHenomenal or concentrate. Just do not leave it sitting around open for longer than 30 minutes.
24. What is the ORP of pHenomenal?
A: ORP is a clever way of measuring the millivolts in a given liquid. Because of the slight difference of one ORP meter to the next I feel it's better to answer this question with a straight millivolt reading of pHenomenal. Diluted and ready to drink pHenomenal has a millivolt of -330 showing it's massively positive charge of free electrons to give away. As a comparison, freshly juiced raw California organic spinach has a millivolt reading of -30 or 10X less than mixed pHenomenal.
25. Is pHenomenal an Hydroxide Ion or an Hydroxide Radical?
A: PHenomenal is a free floating Hydroxide Ion. It is NOT a congested Radical Ion. It is a clean and free floating Hydroxide Ion that is bonded to Oxygen.
26. Will MMS interfere with me taking pHenomenal?
A: No, not at all. MMS, or its active ingredient Chlorine Dioxide, is a great oxidizer. In fact the pHenomenal will assist in removing the risidual die-off of other bacteria etc., through urination.
27. Can I take pHenomenal with antibiotics or any other prescribed medication?
A: Remember we cannot offer any advice about medical safety because we are not qualified to offer such advice. Anyone with a medical condition should consult medical help if they have any concerns about pHenomenal. However, we do want to truthfully relate our experience and insight for anyone who needs that information.
28. Can I administer pHenomenal to someone on dialysis?
A: We cannot offer any advice about medical safety because we are not qualified to offer such advice. Anyone with a medical condition should consult medical help if they have any concerns about pHenomenal. However, we do want to truthfully relate our experience and insight for anyone who needs that information. In our experience, pHenomenal definitely helps with oxygen in the blood and overall health. Please consult your doctor and just administer the amount according to the mixing instructions.
29. Is it safe to drink pHenomenal with high blood pressure and high blood pressure medications?
A: We cannot offer any advice about medical safety because we are not qualified to offer such advice. Anyone with a medical condition should consult medical help if they have any concerns about pHenomenal. However, we do want to truthfully relate our experience and insight for anyone who needs that information. We believe it is sound advice to always consult your doctor if you are on blood pressure medicine. If you are taking blood pressure medicine please remember that this is order to normalize an imbalance in your blood. Our research indicates this imbalance is caused from high acid levels. So if you aren't on medication, but have high blood pressure, pHenomenal should be beneficial according to out research. If you are on medication for this, make sure your blood pressure doesn't drop too low, because with the pHenomenal you would be in effect taking two things to lower your blood pressure. Byt none of our clients on these medications have had any problems.
30. Is pHenomenal safe for infants and children?
A: We cannot offer any advice about medical safety because we are not qualified to offer such advice. Anyone with a medical condition should consult medical help if they have any concerns about pHenomenal. However, we do want to truthfully relate our experience and insight for anyone who needs that information. Based on our experience and research, and provided that mixing instructions according to weight and label instructions are followed and reasonable care is exercised, pHenomenal can be used safely for infants and small children.
31. Is it safe to breastfeed while taking pHenomenal?
A: We cannot offer any advice about medical safety because we are not qualified to offer such advice. Anyone with a medical condition should consult medical help if they have any concerns about pHenomenal. However, we do want to truthfully relate our experience and insight for anyone who needs that information. Based on our experience and research, and provided that mixing instructions according to weight and label instructions are followed and reasonable care is exercised, pHenomenal can be used safely when lactating. According to our research, pHenomenal removes excess hydrogen from the body and is excreted via the urine.
32. Will pHenomenal nuetralize my stomach acids so I won't be able to digest my food?
A: No. PHenomenal is neutralized the second it hits the stomach by the stomach acid. What happens next? The body makes more! Stomach acid is like any other acid, it is made of hydrogen. Where does the body find hydrogen? It goes to the blood and converts these hydrogen molecules into stomach acid! Incredible, this is actually beneficial for someone with MRSA, because that's what you want, less hydrogen in the blood. You can have a condition called "alkalosis" but that's from drinking water with toxically high amounts of sodium, calcium, potassium or magnesium for years and over alkalizing.
33. Can't I get the same benefits by drinking alkaline water from just about any source?
A: Not even close.
There is a HUGE difference between flooding the body with alkaline water vs using alkaline water to REMOVE the disease causing acidity (hydrogen). This is the key for which I have been searching since 1990's.
pHenomenal Water is a full-blown, stable, hydroxide (H1O) which looks to bond with the hydrogen and creating H2O, resulting in the removal of acidity from the blood. It has a pH of 12+ and a highly negative ORP below 100. The perfect combination. You literally pee away acidity which predisposes you to disease and premature aging.
That being said, there are thousands of people who do not understand this stuff and who will think that drinking alkaline water actually removes acidic toxins. Just doesn't happen.
That doesn't mean that there aren't benefits to adding alkalinity to your diet. So, there will be people who will testify to all kinds of wellness improvements by consuming alkaline water, but they are attributing it to the wrong thing if they think it is because they are removing the acid from the body.
Anyone can prove this themselves by measuring just their Ammonia Nitrogen part of the BIA®. The Ammonia Nitrogen reading is indicative of the presence of acid toxins. The pH of the Urine/Saliva may rise by drinking ordinary alkaline water, but the level of Ammonia Nitrogen doesn't reduce. This was a mystery that I noticed and could not answer or solve until I found pHenomenal Water — the only solution I have found to raising the pH AND reducing the acid toxicity.
Use it — You Will Love It!
34. Can you combine it with something else in the water? We use a powder that increases nitric oxide in the body and we mix this with our water is it okay to add the pHenomenal water, or should it just be the pHenomenal and water?
A: Absolutely not.
35. Does it stay stable in water in the heat? For example if you are out playing tennis or hiking and it is hot out, does that affect the water over time?
A: Yes, but keep it sealed.
36. Can you mix it and keep it in the fridge and sip it over a couple of days? Does it stay stable for a couple of days once it is mixed with water?
A: Yes, but keep it sealed.
37. I noticed you have 2 “water enhancement” products. It is a little confusing on which one to use and for what. Could you explain the differences i.e. is there advantage to using both, for instance?
A: To make a long story short, both water enhancement products have merit.
The BioVitale-H2O® should be added to the pHenomenal water because ALL water contains a disease memory that you want to eradicate. More about this concept on the web site: http://biovitale.longevity-formulas.com
The pHenomenal Water is the only water that will extract the acidity out of your system. You can confirm this using the Acidity Test Kit available from: https://longevity-formulas.com. Once you have your acid levels under control you can consider using it less frequently, but continue to monitor yourself and if your level goes over 5 then you should consider getting back on it. This stuff is just that — pHenomenal!
38. What is the water source for pHenomenal Water?
A: Reverse-Osmosis water that is also buffered. Sacramento bottling plant.
39. How long do I have to wait after drinking pHenomenal Water before taking supplements or eating.
A: 10-20 minutes should be sufficient. You want to give the pHenomenal Water enough time to be absorbed into the bloodstream to pick up the acidity and carry it to the kidneys. Mixing something with the pHenomenal water may buffer it so its effectiveness is diluted.
40. The pHenomenal Water made me sick to my stomach. Should I return it?
A: You are welcome to return any product at any time during our 90-day no-hassle guarantee, however, let's look at what this likely means. You should determine immediately if this is a good thing or a bad sign.
First, it likely means that you really need it due to your acidity, but you are so acid that it is producing a highly-resistive reaction by your body. This is normal. If so, the way to use it is to begin with 1/4 the suggested diluted dose and gradually increase by 1/4 each day until you are at the suggested dose.
Before you continue with the pHenomenal Water, you should use the Purification Test Strips on your urine and saliva (pH only for saliva) and report the dates-times-readings to my office. You should also use the Acidity Test Kit to determine your acidity level (over 5 is bad) and report those readings to my office.
The above action will determine whether the reaction you are getting when consuming the pHenomenal Water is due to a chemistry imbalance that is going to cause you big problems down the road if you don't deal with it now and the pHenomenal Water is tipping you off to this situation. Or, if the above readings are good, you are not a candidate for pHenomenal Water. This is VERY rare in today's toxic environment.
I am happy to consult with you regarding your test results.
Let my assistant, Lisa, 800-285-4116 or firstname.lastname@example.org, know how you wish to proceed. We are dedicated to helping you apply wellness common sense to better your life.
41. I can't say whether it can or can't do what you say it will, but I must admit I'm leery about such a product. First, its not water if it's OH. Water is H2O, a different molecular structure. Secondly, like GMO items, it's produced artificially. It doesn't occur naturally. I do believe in the value of alkalizing our bodies, but I choose to do it through things like adding minerals or lemon to our water, eating more alkalizing foods, and reducing stress.
A: It is impossible to educate a Mind that thinks it already has all of the answers. I will gladly put the BIA® results of a regular pHenomenal Water user up against a non-user to compare which one has better chemistry. The key is does it eliminate the excessive acidity in a way that produces only positive results, no negative. And, it does. The main problem is that you cannot compare pHenomenal Water to anything else because there has never been anything like it. Thus, the two patents issued by the USA government. End of story.
42. Is there a sweetener in the orange creame flavored pHenomenal water? Are there any other ingredients?
A: There is no sweetener in any of the pHenomenal Water. Additional ingredient is only natural flavor.
43. Can I still use the BioVatale-H2O with the pHenomenal water?
A: Yes, you may use BioVitale-H2O in pHenomenal Water. It is the ONLY thing that can be mixed with pHenomenal Water.
44. I am concerned about the natural flavoring in the pHenomenal Water. Is there sugar in it?
A: The natural flavors in the pHenomenal Water are natural and contain no sugar nor artificial sweetener. No animal, no yeast, no dairy, no eggs, no gluten, no soy, no corn, no millet, no peanuts. The taste is barely there, yet noticeable and are great for the consumer who enjoys a slight flavor to their water. I am usually a "no flavor" person but even I enjoy the taste of the flavored pHenomenal Water. Keep in mind that the original unflavored version is always available.
45. I was drinking the water today and for some crazy reason started swishing it around in my mouth. When I went to brush my teeth I noticed some seriously white, white spots on my teeth. What's up with that? Is that A good thing? Is my enamel okay? Thanks for your feedback. Blessings!
A: I have never heard of this happening. It makes no sense. I do not see how this has anything to do with the pHenomenal Water unless you have stained teeth and the pHenomenal Water is helping to make them white again. Keep us in the loop regarding your experience.
46. I just took the acid test. Today's acid test was between 7-8. I think my original teas was 5.3. So either I did something wrong or really went to hell with myself over the Holidays?
A: That is real progress. If you look at your BIA®, the bottom last number is 12. That is your original number, so you are making good progress if you have moved down to 8.
47. In any case I felt I needed the phenomenal water so mixed 3 caps full (3/4 ounce) to 32 ounces of water and just drank it. I just need some guidance if I should test again tomorrow, or when I should test next, and I assume I should drink 32 ounces of mix every day?
A: 32 oz of mix should be enough if you are making progress lowering the acidity. Make sure you limiting your dose to a maximum of 8 oz. per 30 minutes or the balance just goes straight to your bladder. This number varies according to weight. No need to test more than 2x/week. It takes a while for everything to work to move the acid out of the system. If your test goes back up, start testing daily so you can easily calculate what you did that day to make the acid levels rise and resolve to change your ways. If your test goes back down, then you can space out the testing because you know what you are doing is the right thing. Always test same time of day.
48. I am taking pHenomenal water. I have an unopened bottle of your BioVitale. Is it okay to take it with the pHenomenal water? I am thinking most likely not. Should it be consumed a fair amount of time away from the phenomenal water?
A: It is OK to combine BioVitale-H2O® with pHenomenal Water. It is the Cell-Rejuv® from Healthy Habits® that should not be combined with pHenomenal Water.
49. What do you think of Hydrogen therapy (Active H2 which creates Hydrogen Infused Alkaline Water)? Some well known doctors have the products on their websites. Listening to you, I find that this H2 may be dangerous, any comments?
A: This is a recent concept and "the jury is still out" regarding the research on its efficacy. My first question is how you rectify the problem that H2 is acid and our entire body system is established to soak up the disease causing acidity created by body or mind movement and eliminate it from the body via the kidneys, lungs and colon. How does increasing the H2 content of the blood now become a positive thing, when the body is innately designed to remove this from the body. Yes, we need some, but artificially adding it to the body raises a lot of questions. I am still studying the so-called science behind this movement. Meanwhile, I will stick with the tried and true.
Knowing, from viewing thousands of Hair Mineral Analysis, that excess calcium in the tissues is the major cause of most all disease processes, especially the mental decline of the aging process, I take issue with the concept of adding calcium/magnesium to the H2 water to keep it from being overly acidic to drink.
50. The question and answer for 34 is a bit confusing so here is a more direction question, Can a powder mix that boost nitric oxide in the body be added the pHenomenal water without affecting the pHenomenal water?
51. Is there anything in pHenomenal Water besides water?
A: There is a tiny bit of calcium as a flavor buffer to make it taste better. Very alkaline solutions usually taste terrible. Sometimes the calcium can fall out of solution and you’ll see it in the bottom of the bottle so don’t be surprised and think something is wrong with it. It is expected.